2018 hair journey : goals

New year, new resolutions.
       Hello guys. You are most definitely welcome to my first blog post. Let me start off by saying HELLO 2018. This post is all about my hair goals for the year. I have a goal to achieve 5 inches to my hair. Yes. I am a natural already guys.  I started transitioning in 2016 after a huge hair loss. My hair was practically pulling off in large chunks. Was that bad. I couldn't shave all my hair off because the thought was just too extreme for me. So, I decided to let my hair do it's thing. I started wearing my hair in braids and weavons. Hello natural hair. I fully transitioned in 2017. Checking the length of my hair, it's a mere 3 inches. Geezer.  Talk about stunted growth. It's either I have bad hair genes or I have been neglecting my hair. I really want to believe that it's the latter. Oh sweet Jesus. So guys I want us to travel on this hair journey in 2018 together. The goal is to maintain healthy long hair. I promise to tell you guys every product I use in this journey. Show you guys how I style my hair. And hair accessories I use.
        I want us to be a family connected within by the beauty of our kinky Afro. I'm Tiana. Nigerian. I reside in Lagos but I school in Enugu. Welcome to 2018. Welcome to Tianaspalace where we are bonded by our love for our beautiful kinky hair. Love you guys. Be sure to leave a comment on your hair journey. How you transitioned and did a big chop. How not to be lazy to your hair. Trust me guys,  I am definitely interested. I could learn a whole lot from you.
#STAYNATURAL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Types of shampoo and their uses

5 amazing ways to deal with shrinkage.

The unrequited love that binds us